Friday, April 17, 2009

Oyin and I

I'm not even going to lie, Oyin Handmade and I have a love affair. It's no secret. This is the first time in my life that I have EVER loved a brand so much that I am going to use only their products. And this is the second time that I have loved a brand so much that I have decided to work for them! If you follow me on Twitter, you already know this! ;-D

The store and facility are both located on Charles St. in Baltimore, MD. Every day at work is a great experience! My co-workers are on a whole different level of cool, I swear I had no idea that people this amazing even existed! Like the brand names says, everything is handmade! We are always mixing, packing, bottling, slicing, wrapping, stirring and anything else you can think of. And since I've started to be involved with other products there, my shopping list is pretty darn long.

So, in honor of my new job and favorite brand, I'll be doing a giveaway! I'm going to have it over on my natural hair YT channel, NaturallyScandalous. Trust me, you won't want to miss it!!!

4 comments:

Laquita said...

I couldn't imagine working there... Oyin is great - I'm sure you're in heaven :o)

naturalhair58 said...

I was there a few weeks ago. I will ask for you the next time I come to restock. I love Frank's, Burnt Sugar Pomade and Whipped Pudding.

Kay.Dee said...

You lucky woman!

Course-Works.com said...

Which product just in your opinion is best for 4b hair, oyins honey hemp cond. or Karen's body beautiful lucious locs deep conditioner.